A programme by and for ambitious women in Life Sciences
On 22-23 September 2021 the first TOPX Summit is planned to take place in Leiden, the Netherlands. During these 2 days you will get to meet and learn from some of the most inspiring and successful female leaders in the Life Sciences Sector. The programme, organised by and for ambitious women in Life Sciences, will cover deep dive workshops, interactive discussions, personal stories and lessons learned, one-on-one speed dates and many networking moments.
We specifically also welcome men for the 1st general day of the summit to join the discussion! Join us for a unique programme that will support and empowerment you in your efforts to rise to the top.
TOPX Summit 2021 offers you a two-day intensive, personal empowerment programme that consists of:
- keynotes and plenary sessions by prominent and inspiring speakers, such as Semiha Denktas, Angela Maas, Nettie Buitelaar and many more;
- round table sessions for interactive discussions about topics like inclusions policies, female leadership and biases in recruitment & hiring;
- one-on-one meetings where mentees match with mentors;
- deep-dive workshops for you to improve your soft skills. For example, learn how to give your best personal pitch from Barbara Rogoski;
- networking activities to build a valuable network and connect with representatives, such as CEO's, investors, scientists, industry experts, and students from the Health & Life Sciences sector.
- And there is many more to come!
Discover our preliminary programme here.
TOPX summit topics
- Obstacles and gender expectations
- Female leadership
- Imposter syndrome
- Power of talk
- Building & leveraging your network
- Public speaking
- Value of mentoring
- Entrepreneurship & Funding
Register today for the female empowerment conference in Life Sciences: TOPX Summit!
Source: TOPX Summit