Health Valley Event 2021 goes virtual! Join us in a unique online experience. Take a seat in the digital conference room and participate in the plenary programme and many themed sessions. Visit the virtual expo and broaden your network. Meet other visitors via 1 on 1 conversations, in chats or Network roulette. No need for any stress, because the content will be available for a month! Experience the latest trends and developments in Life Sciences & Health on 10 and 11 March 2021 on an interactive online event platform. Explore the challenges and solutions for a CO-FIT Future in the two day programme.
The challenges in healthcare are greater than ever. More than before, there is a need for innovations and collaboration in Health & Life Sciences. To be able to cope with problems even better and to improve our care and health.
HVE 2021 offers an inspirational programme. Professionals in healthcare, health innovation, education and science, entrepreneurs and government officials will be invited to share their knowledge and experience. It’s a great opportunity to connect with other visitors and to expand your network online. HVE is the platform to shape the future of healthcare!
Health Valley Event’s main strength lies in networking. This also goes for this year’s online edition! Our interactive set-up offers you lots of opportunities to meet existing and new contacts and to expand your network.
Towards a CO-FIT Future is the title of our varied two-day programme that offers the participants an exciting personal experience:
- Be inspired by keynote speakers in the plenary programme such as Bas Bloem, Luke O’Neill, Daan Dohmen, Jolanda de Vries, Jessica Shull and many others. Well-known Dutch comedian Dolf Jansen will be the inspirational chair of the day.
- Join the many theme sessions about topics such as eHealth, Medical Robotics, Pharma, Artificial Intelligence, Healthy Brain.
- Meet up with colleagues and others in 1-on-1 talks, video calls, or in a network roulette.
- Meetings with exhibitors on our virtual exhibition floor;
- Award ceremonies of the Health Valley Bridge Award and the National Healthcare Innovation Award.
On Thursday 11 March from 09:30-10:00 A.M. Health~Holland will host a session: ''Bring your startup to the next level''. Join this session to get useful tips and become inspired by hearing a real-life story from Nico van Dijk, Chief Commercial Officer of The Sleep Company.
Moreover, get financial insight on a subsidy opportunity, provided by Top Sector Life Sciences & Health (Health~Holland). Health~Holland supports innovative startups and SMEs by providing them with advice and guidance through innovation brokers. In the past 5 years, more than 500 SMEs with small and large questions have been supported with this subsidy.
Source: Health Valley Event