A new program in our BioBusiness track is the BioBusiness Winter Retreat in Belgium.
The BioBusiness Winter Retreat consists of a three day interactive programme, designed to help PhD students, postdocs and (young) professionals to reflect on the developments in the fast-changing life sciences industry and their place in it. The program will go into the trends and developments in the life science sector, give examples of emerging business models and discuss funding and partnering strategies for life sciences companies. This knowledge will allow participants to steer their career in such a way that it benefits the most from the changing landscape, no matter whether they are starting an own company, working in industry or in academia and contemplating a transition to industry.
Topics tailored to BioBusiness
- Trends & landscape
- Emerging business models
- Financing models for SMEs
- IP as strategic tool
- Strategy & Partnering
- Career development & talent management
- Personal effectiveness & leadership
- Meet your Match
- PhD students and postdocs considering a career in BioBusiness
- Starting professionals looking to reflect on their career path
- Entrepreneurs wanting to enhance their business acumen
Download the information brochure for more information.
- Early bird fee €895 (excl. VAT) until 15 September
- Regular fee €975 (excl. VAT)
- Registration open until 30 November 2018
- The course fee includes access to inspiring lectures and workshops, course materials, coffee, tea, lunch, drinks and social program. Breakfast, evening meals, accommodation and transportation are not included.
- Register soon as places are limited
- Read the Terms & Conditions
The BioBusiness Winter Retreat will be organised as part of the HELIS Project. The course is initiated by Hyphen Projects and powered by Interreg Vlaanderen-Nederland and Ministerie van Economische Zaken.