Have you developed an innovative healthcare product? And do you want to expand your market or further improve the product? Then consider registering for the fifth edition of the National Health Care Innovation Award. Health~Holland will award this prize in March 2020. The winner has a chance to win € 15,000, will receive professional guidance in further developing the innovation and will gain access to a valuable network.
Registration for the National Innovation Awards 2020 opens on 14 November 2019 at 12:00 hours. You can register by creating an innovation profile on Zorginnovatie.nl and by selecting "National Healthcare Innovation Award" under challenges.
Participants have a chance to win:
- A sum of money with a total value of € 15,000 (€ 10,000 for the professional jury prize and € 5,000 for the public prize).
- Finalists get free entry and an exhibition stand at the Health Valley Event.
- Professional guidance with the further development of the innovation.
- Access to the ZorgInnovatie network.
National Healthcare Innovation Award winners from previous editions
OZOverbindzorg (National Healthcare Innovation Award, professional jury prize 2019)
Pinktrainer (National Healthcare Innovation Award, public prize 2019)
CRDL (National Healthcare Innovation Award, professional jury prize 2018)
Abena Nova (National Healthcare Innovation Award, public prize 2018)
Umenz (National Healthcare Innovation Award 2017)
ScopeControl (National Healthcare Innovation Award 2016)
The jury will use the following criteria to assess whether entries are eligible for the National Healthcare Innovation Award:
- Feasibility; is the product used by the healthcare authority?
- Scalability; will the use of the product be increased by healthcare organisations?
- Future-proof; does the product align with trends in healthcare, such as extramuralisation and digitalisation?
- The product has added value for the patient.
- The product has added value for the care provider.
For the competition rules click here.
14 November 2019 registration open from 12:00
30 December 2019 registration closes at 12:00
27 January to 1 February 2020 qualifying rounds during eHealthweek2020
7 February 2020 voting round open
12 March 2020 voting round closes and HVE2020