Each year the LifeSciences@Work (LS@W) accelerator for high potential startups organises two Venture Challenges. The 10-week business development programma that helps startups to develop their business case. The first Venture Challenge of 2019, Spring edition, is now open for application.
The LS@W specialised coaching focuses on developing your initial idea into a solid business case during an entrepreneurial approach with boot camps, 1-on-1 coaching and mentoring. Startup teams learn to identify key risks, analyse customer value propositions, develop a validation strategy, learn to build a venture plan and, ultimately, learn how to get connected.
- To analyze customer value propositions;
- To identify key risks and assumptions;
- To develop a validation and de-risking strategy;
- To build a venture plan;
- And how to get connected to experts and funders.
How it works?
- The Venture Challenge consists of a series of boot camps and coaching sessions; it takes around three months from start to finish.
- Guided by a dedicated team of experienced trainers and challenged by your peers and industry experts you will translate your invention into a viable business idea.
- After the boot camps and coaching sessions you will pitch your venture to the Venture Challenge jury, consisting of seasoned entrepreneurs and investors, who will then decide who takes home the €25,000 prize money.
- You will be introduced to representatives of all relevant early stage life Sciences investors.
- The winner of the Venture Challenge will be publically announced at a large life sciences business conference offering great exposure.
- Read about the valuable programme in detail and download the Venture Challenge Factsheet or view the Venture Challenge animation we made a couple of years ago.
Interested to participate in the upcoming Venture Challenge Spring 2019? Read more on how to enter, the important dates and find the Venture Proposal forms at the LS@W website.