TFHC proudly presents you the “Starters International Business” (SIB) programme. As an official coaching agency in the SIB-programme TFHC cooperates with RVO.nl and a team of experienced healthcare experts. By setting up a thorough internationalisation approach and strategy, during this individual coaching programme, experienced healthcare experts will deliver support when tackling your specific export quests, challenges, issues!
How does SIB work?
The SIB programme takes approximately 3 months during which 3 to 4 coaching sessions with an experienced expert will be held. Following the programme you will go through several steps:
- Motivation, Ambition and Unique Selling Points
Together you identify promising export markets, based on your ambition and the distinctive character of your product / service and company.
- Exploring International Markets
Subsequently you will explore opportunities in a number of international markets.
- Internal Organisation
Finally, you draw up specific steps necessary to become succesfull in these markets.
The SIB Expert Team executing the SIB Programme
- Are carefully selected by the TFHC and trusted partners (for years) in the TFHC network;
- Have a vast working experience in international business;
- Have many years of experience with advising and supporting companies in doing business abroad
- Have a access to the TFHC Centre of Excellence and (inter)national network
- Are driven to accelerate and grow the international business of Dutch healthcare SME’s
- Have Worldwide experiences in Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, Nort America and Latin America
- Are experts in eHealth, Hospital Build, Medical Devices, Product Development, BioPharma, Public Health and Mobility & Vitality.
What about costs?
The SIB Programme has a value of 2.400,- EUR, it is supported by the Dutch government and therefore available FREE of charge. The TFHC executes this programme and adds its vast experience, knowledge and network to it!
NOTE: Be aware that ‘spots are limited’ and we apply a ‘first-come-first-serve’ policy.
How to apply
In order to apply for the SIB programme your company needs to comply with the following criteria:
- You are registered in the Netherlands;
- You are an SME (<250 FTE & turnover < 50 mln EUR);
- Your export share of your total turnover is less than 25% ór your company exists less than 3 years;
- Your company didn’t yet exceed the “de-minimissteun” of 200.000 EUR in the past 3 years;
- The actual registration will be in Dutch.
If you (think you) comply with the above criteria you can make your interest for application known by sending an email to Steven Jonis.
In case you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact TFHC directly.
T: 070 21 99 000