Are you looking to learn about the latest trends in Ukraine’s Life Sciences & Health sector? Would you like to provide input on future activities related to Ukraine? And would you like to learn how you can leverage the Topsector LSH and Dutch government to reconnect with key stakeholders?
Then please sign up for this (free) Digital meet-up on 12 October (12.30 – 14.00 hrs CEST).
In 2019, a report on the opportunities for collaboration in the field of Life Sciences & Health between the Netherlands and Ukraine was produced by Orange Health Consultants at the request of the Dutch government.
As a result of that and through the collaboration between RVO, the Netherlands Embassy in Ukraine and the Task Force Health Care, a successful mission to Kiev took place in February of 2020. Given the interest of Ukraine in working with the Netherlands and vice versa, it is time to look ahead and (re)connect with key stakeholders.
When: Tuesday, 12 October, 202
Time: 12:30 – 14:00 CET
Sign-up: Click here (registration is free)
What to expect?
- A country update addressing the current situation in Ukraine with regard to the LSH sector its opportunities, challenges and the long term perspective.
- (re)Connect with key stakeholders In the Ukrainian healthcare sector and local representatives of the Dutch support network as well as like-minded Dutch entrepreneurs and healthcare organizations.
- Moving Forward, co-creating the Ukrainian-Dutch LSH-agenda: presenting and discussing our upcoming activities and our long term programme for Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your business in Ukraine.
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on LSH-opportunities in Ukraine
- ..marketing strategy for 2021-2022 through the Ukrainian-Dutch LSH-agenda
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active or interested in Ukraine as well as contact with the Dutch support network in the Netherlands and Ukraine.
- Opening, by Guido Danen, TFHC Europe
- Welcome & introduction, by Jennes de Mol, Ambassador, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine
- Update on the Ukrainian healthcare sector, by Pavlo Kovtonyuk, Head of Ukraine Health Centre
- Introduction of RVO/TFHC, by Marieke van der Wilk, RVO & Guido Danen, TFHC
- Experiences of doing business in Ukraine, by Dutch entrepreneur (TBA)
- Roundtable discussion & Networking