What are the latest developments in India’s Life Sciences & Health sector? How can Dutch solutions respond to these challenges? Are you eager to learn how the Topsector LSH and Dutch government can (re-)connect you with key stakeholders? Please sign up here for this (free) Digital meet-up.
What to expect?
- A country update addressing the current situation in India with regard to the LSH sector its opportunities, challenges and the long term perspective.
- Moving Forward, co-creating the India-Dutch LSH-agenda: presenting and discussing our upcoming activities and our future programme for India.
- Your participation gives you the opportunity to influence what kind of activities should be organized to boost your business in India.
- A more detailed programme will be made available soon.
Did you know?
- India is on the road to become one of the largest UHC markets, with services being provided by both public and private hospitals;
- Healthcare spending in India is expected to reach US$372 billion by 2022, with hospitals contributing about 36 percent to the overall share;
- The COVID-19 pandemic brought about significant changes in digital health in India, bringing the field fast forward by years;
- Covid-19 has increased the market for patient centric remote monitoring solutions, deployment of non-contact technologies and accelerated the development of low-cost, scalable, and quick solutions.
After this Digital meet-up, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge on LSH-opportunities in India
- ..marketing strategy for 2021-2022 through the India-Dutch LSH-agenda
- ..network of fellow Dutch innovators and entrepreneurs active in India
Register here. This event is FREE of charge.