Are you interested in (re-)entering the ASEAN LSH markets (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam)? Here is a special opportunity to find out how to access these markets and get connected to experts during this unique virtual trade mission organized by RVO, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and TFHC. This mission offers a series of online events in spring 2021. Specific data will be announced soon.
These 5 fast-growing economies of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) offer many opportunities, even in digital times.
This trade mission is only open to companies and knowledge institutions from the LSH sector that are active in the following domains:
- Digital care and transformations (including elderly care)
- Innovative medical devices and aids (including robotics)
- Primary health care in rural areas
- Healthcare infrastructure
The motto of this mission is: ‘Dutch Connection in Southeast Asia‘. The Netherlands wants to expand its contacts and cooperate with this region. Our country distinguishes itself as a partner by:
- a unique way of collaboration between companies, knowledge institutions and government;
- the way in which we share knowledge;
- an integrated way of thinking in sustainable and innovative tailor-made solutions, of high quality and through co-creation;
What to expect?
Online you will meet entrepreneurs from the ASEAN region who, like you, want to collaborate in the field of Life Sciences & Health. You will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and make new contacts. The mission gives you a good idea of the short and medium-term plans of governments and other stakeholders. Attention is also paid to the impact of COVID-19. Furthermore, you can explore important opportunities for your organization and expand/strengthen your network via:
- a kick-off webinar ‘Market developments and doing business in the ASEAN region’;
- various thematic (interactive) virtual sessions to deepen specific topics;
- individual customized virtual matchmaking (one-on-one appointments per organization);
- matchmaking on your own initiative via the online b2match platform.
Costs, matchmaking & registration
For more details regarding the tailor-made matchmaking possibilities, corresponding costs and the registration form please visit the RVO.nl website: