[PLEASE NOTE! The dates of this activity are to be confirmed] Are you looking to learn how to access opportunities in the UK LSH sector and (re)-connect with local buyers and key stakeholders? Then please sign up for this Digital mission on October 1st and 22nd, 2020.
Why the United Kingdom?
”Opportunities in the UK LSH-sector post-COVID-19: higher demand lower supply’‘. In September 2019, Task Force Health Care conducted a market study in the UK, finding a large number of opportunities for Dutch organisations with solutions in eHealth, Medical Devices, Hospital Design & Build and Mobility & Vitality. Post-COVID-19, UK sources indicate growth of these opportunities due to more attention being directed to the development of health services in the UK.
The National Health Service and independent health providers in the UK have been busy battling the new health challenge of COVID-19. Many medical professionals had to change specialities to supplement shortages of capacity in pulmonary departments, which lead to an increase in the already long waiting times for vital healthcare services and surgeries. Health demand is expected to rise even more as many citizens/patients were observed to avoid health facilities to minimize contamination risks of COVID-19. Unfortunately this likely leads to a decrease in the early detection of diseases and conditions.
Furthermore due to strict guidelines, travel restrictions etc. many UK hospitals have had a minimum amount of contact with suppliers. Both mechanisms lead to a real need from many UK hospitals for a broad range of existing solutions and new health innovations.
For an extensive overview of opportunities please view this market study conducted by the NBSO Manchester & Task Force Health Care.
What to expect?
This Digital mission consists of two events to help you tailor your practical approach to do business with NHS and connect you with key NHS procurement and key opinion leaders through matchmaking:
- 1st of October: How to access and do business with the NHS?
- Health~Holland Interactive workshop: Exclusive presentation of David Parry, CEO of SEHTA*, on the NHS as a market place, its inner-workings and the ‘new normal’-post COVID.
- One-to-one sessions: tailor-made NHS entry strategy
Individual sessions with David Parry and Neil Roberts, who has extensive experience in supplying products and services to NHS. Receive advice and support to enter NHS.*SEHTA or South East Health Technologies Alliance is a network of 1000+ businesses, academics and clinicians to introduce health innovations in the UK.
- 22nd of October: Digital matchmaking Manchester
- Trends in NHS and MFT procurement post-COVID-19: Exclusive presentation of Simon Walsh, Group Procurement Director at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
- Matchmaking: matchmaking with buyers and key opinion leaders in the Manchester area.
After this Digital mission, you will have strengthened your…
- ..knowledge of opportunities for your specific product/service in the NHS.
- ..entry strategy/sales & marketing strategy for your specific product/service NHS.
- ..network of key opinion leaders and buyers in the UK LSH sector.
- ..approach to develop projects and/or sustainable business relationships in the UK.
Participants fee: EUR 950 excl. VAT. If you want more information about this event please leave your contact details and we will get in touch with you. Please contact Steven Jonis for more information about this event:
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- T +31 (0) 70 21 96 881