The Health Valley Event 2020 will be bigger and more international than ever before! Experience the latest trends and developments in Life Sciences & Health on March 10, 11 and 12 in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Spend three days discovering what health care of tomorrow will look like and consider the challenges of today. Register here!
- March 10 - Meet & match the region: Join us on a tour of the hotspots of your choosing and get inspired by wonderful healthcare innovations in the region.
- March 11 (at Pathé Nijmegen) - Exploring Life Sciences & MedTech: Dive into the world of the latest developments concerning Life Sciences, Pharma and Medical Technology. With inspiring speakers, many sessions and demos of healthcare innovations.
- March 12 (at Pathé Nijmegen) - Taking care of future health: a full day of the conference focused on tomorrow’s health care. Including Gaming in Healthcare, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and much more.
Health Valley Event 2020 presents an impressive line-up of first-rate keynote. The following speakers are announced:
- Maarten Steinbuch, Professor Control Systems Technology TU/e, figurehead of Medical Robotics and chair of the day
- Onno van der Stolpe, CEO biotech company Galapagos
- Jolanda de Vries, Professor Tumour Immunology Radboudumc, winner of the Huibregtsenprijs science award
- Alain van Gool, Professor Personalized Healthcare, Radboudumc
- Sabine Uitslag, former member Dutch House of Representatives, healthcare strategist, MA Health Sciences and chair of the day
- Rick Brink, Minister of Disability Issues
- Brigitte Boon, CRO Digital Healthcare Academy Het Dorp
- Daan Dohmen, top entrepreneur in healthcare and CEO of Luscii
Next to the experience it offers visitors, the HVE is also a great event for companies and organizations to present themselves to a wide audience. For example, as Event Partner, on the exhibition floor or with an Expert Session. Interested? See our wide range of options.
Bekijk het filmpje hieronder voor wat sfeerbeelden van afgelopen jaar.
For more information, visit www.healthvalleyevent.com.