Aligning Dutch Smart Solutions to Norwegian, Swedish and Danish Opportunities
You are cordially invited to attend the launch of the ‘Healthcare Market Studies for Norway, Sweden & Denmark’ on Thursday 1st of June 2017.
Task Force Health Care and ACCESS Health International were commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to perform market studies for Norway, Sweden & Denmark. The launch of the market studies marks an important step to further strengthen the bilateral healthcare relations between each of the countries and the Netherlands.
Did you know that..
- Healthcare spending in Norway is amongst the highest in the world with 8,871 euros spent annually per capita? As a country with a disperse population, it is ever more dependent on telemedicine solutions to contain costs and provide quality care.
- Of the three countries, Sweden has the lowest number of hospital beds with 2.7 beds per 100,000 people? This highlights Sweden’s emphasis on quickly transitioning people from hospital care to home care or rehabilitation.
- Denmark is a fast adopter of innovations? Medicon Valley is one of the largest life science cluster in the Nordics. Through the National Hospital Plan, hospital construction and medical supply procurement is ongoing in more than 16 specialized hospitals until 2025.
15:00 – 15:15 Registration
15:15 – 15:30 Welcome & Introduction
- Regional Economic Envoy for the Nordic and Baltic countries
- Senior Economic Officer Netherlands Embassy in Copenhagen
- Innovation Attaché Netherlands Embassy in Sweden
15:30 – 15:50 Top 10 Reasons & Highlights of the Market Studies by TFHC
15:50 – 16:20 Sharing experiences in Norway, Sweden & Denmark by Dutch entrepreneurs
16:20 – 16:30 Q&A
16:30 – 16:45 Discussing next steps / agenda
16:45 – 17:30 Closing & Networking
This event is free of charge. Click here to register
Contact Mieke Flierhuis: email@example.com | 070 21 99 009