With the principle of research for better health for all at its core, Horizon 2020's Societal Challenge 1 (SC1) related to Health Demographic Change and Wellbeing focuses on personalised health and care. Its updated Work Programme 2017 offers calls for proposals with an overall budget of about € 400 million.
This Info Day will help the participants:
- find out essential information on the call topics in the SC 1 2017 Work Programme
- hear from successful applicants and Commission staff how to develop a good project proposal and take them through the application process, step by step
- find reliable project partners
- get articulate answers to their questions
- find new business opportunities
- actively take part in customised sessions
Programme and registrations will follow up shorty. Please visit the website for the latests updates.