Subsidy Innovation Brokers
To support entrepreneurs, Top Sector LSH (Health~Holland) provides an arrangement to reimburse 50% of the costs of innovation brokers, with a maximum of €10.000. Innovation brokers address several activities, thereby helping entrepreneurs to take the next step in their idea to innovate healthcare.
The innovation brokers make their time available to advise and guide SMEs on:
- The development of a product, process or service.
- The value proposition and possible revenue models.
- Making a business case.
- Finding funding for the development.
- Obtaining certification in the development of medical technology.
- Connection in the network. Linking the right (cooperation) partners (healthcare, knowledge institutions, other companies and government).
Health~Holland gives regional innovation networks focused on the LSH sector a chance to use this arrangement. Below you can find an overview of the regional innovation networks who are able to deploy innovation brokers in 2021: